Friday, April 8, 2016

Demo module is out

You can download the module in the Download tab. It´s small in scope, but I think you will get a close idea of what it will turn into.

A few things about the demo:
* Be gentle with my crappy english! If the mod touch the right buttons for you, consider give me a hand with the writing, pleaaase :-D
* Related with the above, the game is quite straight forward; (well, it´s a demo anyway). I know it will turn repetitive in the mid/long term; my plans are to do more events to choose from, more random dialogs, etc.
* At this moment the database to save your progress is disabled, so don´t worry if Selena falls in love with her sis lol.
* No naughty things for now, just some dirty talk between the gang.

Well, as always any feedback will be much appreciated and a boost to my motivation ;-p You can post here or at the LoK forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment