Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Progress status

Been working on a lot of things, but I´m centered now on the relationship side.  I´ve developed the naughty game too, and it´s now more like a sort of minigame; now all the friends can be selected and targeted to perform an action, that can be kiss or tease (a hell of conversation tree lol).
Each time Selena is the selected or targeted one, she can enjoy it (+1 love) and cost 1 time event, so she can play it from 1 to 3 times each weekday.
Playing the game can level up the love up to 6 with every Selena´s friend; it represents how confident and comfortable she feels. Once a friend reach 7, Sele will fall in love with him/her...

Talking about the relationships, the idea is that each friend have different personalities to enjoy the type of relationship/kink the player may enjoy.

Sasha is to play with a f/f incest relationship (yeah, it´s my kink); she will be a funny and crazy partner that likes to experiment all dirty things lol.
Melody will have a naive, sweet f/f type of relationship.
Brandon will be the selfish and asshole type, that likes to treat Selena as a fucktoy and is more interested in his own pleasure than hers.
Matthew will be the "good guy", with a romantic relationship; he will take care of Sele and treat her like a princess lol.

Once I have things done and sure, I will post a more developed explanation lol.
As always, any ideas and comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I love this concept man.
    I am totally excited to see where this goes.

    I have been working on getting NWN2 close to the level of NWN1 as far as adult content goes. Feel free to check my blog out if your curious.

    You have made NWN1 look fantastic though I am super excited to dig into this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even if small in scope, it takes so long lol.

      Delete