Sunday, July 3, 2016

Weekend News

Hello again!
Added a beach event on Saturdays after the club; the gang will go to their private beach to enjoy a random event (picnic or relax time). The writing is not done yet, just placeholders to fire/test the scripts.

The picnic event can have a sexual encounter; just a quickie to release hormones like the club lol and to enable the chance of Selena getting pregnant.

Every friend have a car; to make the travel a bit flourished, sometimes one share it with another friend, so the cars and drivers/passengers are not always the same.



Also added a computer use to "Play Online RPG" activity to do when talking to sis. The main reason of this activity is to recover other works from my other modules like Forbidden Desires or Selena´s Secrets and to have a room to play with fantasy things when I have the mood for it.
At this moment it´s just the Final Fantasy combat style, with a selection of actions to choose from the menu. The combat is based on armor destruction, so once Selena is nude, her virtual partner will take his trophy so yes, this will enable virtual hardcore/bdsm stuff ;-)



We have 4 possibles choices for the unknown player:
- A Selena´s friend like Brandon or Matt.
- Just an unknown person.
- A neighbor from the residence (even the priest? lol)
- Selena´s father, for the most pervy ones >:)

While my intention is not to go too deep with this, it can open interesting paths thorough an online forbidden relationship.... Please, tell me your thoughts :-D

4 comments:

  1. I must say that the RPG thing is not enabled yet and maybe it can end being just only as little/curious fun (or not included at all). I need to finish and polish a lot of small things first and concentrate in the main events I want to include in the module.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new ideas for your module so far! I like the game inside a game concept. Also having a mysterious new friend get in on the action too. Definitely like the many possibilities there. (could be a family member, acquaintance, teacher, complete stranger?) Very nice.

    So, are the newest modifications uploaded to the NWVault yet? If so, will check it out sometime later on when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have not upload yet a new version. The main reason is that I need to finish the pregnancy path first and decide if the mod should include marriage if Selena gets pregnant lol.

      Delete
  3. So right now it looks like Dragon Quest, even if this doesn't go deeper I'm curious to see how it develops

    ReplyDelete