Friday, April 28, 2017

Status Report

* Fixed Cindy´s bug staying with the twins after babysit her.
* Added a random babysit end event (bath), for a total of 3 different random ends.
* Added "Gifts for Friends" to buy at Tiffany´s Starlets Shop to increase relationship.
* Added some sort of jealousy between Brandon and Matthew; if Selena flirts or gets naughty with one, her relationship with the other guy will decrease if he sees it. However, playing the naughty game does not affect them this way.
* Added a random chance to play billiards event when clubbing that can lead to a sex scene (only Brandon right now).
* Added a chance that miss Sally punishes Selena, making her stay at class during the break if she has low ranks (red bar) at [SCHOOL]. Be aware that she will lose the opportunity to give the cookies and/or sell her favors!
* I´ve wrote a quick guide with all the info about the game, yay!

Redoing and expanding the conversations is eating a lot of time;  I also want to achieve some balance between length and gameplay and, even if some are not done yet, I´m writing one line or two instead of "Text" placeholder.
I´m keeping the weekends on hold until I´ve finished all the weekdays content, and hope to release the game in 2 or 3 weeks.


Remember that this is "my own game" using Neverwinter, like RPG Maker or other platforms are the tools for others, so I would really like if some of you can post something about the module (good or bad); it´s always a great way to keep me motivated in this sea full of adult games! (yes, I play some of them :D) So what is your favorite thing? Yuri incest? Pregnancy? Cloth customization and make-up? All?

7 comments:

  1. All for me, even if yuri (twins) incest is the number one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like me then ;) I hope to make a sweet and hot relationship between them!

      Delete
  2. And it's better if it's mother/twins sisters ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like more NC (non-consentual) action, perhaps. Like maybe when you're trapped on the boat with Brandon, he would have a random chance to force himself on her. Especially if he is really jealous. Or you mentioned the nerds as one of the changes. Perhaps one of the nerds isn't satisfied just with her flashing boobs or panties while he masturbates. Maybe he demands her panties. If she doesn't comply or if he still simply once more, he tries to force himself on her.

    Just a couple of ideas from my warped mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I like NC too, the positive mood of the module prevents me from including it, at least right now.
      Anyway I´m making Brandon as selfish asshole trying to bang Selena all the time :p

      Delete
  4. Any chance that Miss Sally is into physical punishment?

    ReplyDelete